Company Name: X-group Chain Restaurant
Designation: Corporate F&B Operations Manager
No. of Positions:
Closing Date: 2023-07-30
1. F&B Operations Manager oversees the short-and long-term planning for all food and beverage operations in all branches. Manages front- and back-of-house operations to achieve customer satisfaction and quality service while meeting or exceeding financial goals.
2. Daily independent duties include developing & reviewing the entire existing F&B operations and quality policies, inspecting the workplace for improvements and identifying any areas of concern, investigating customer complaints, and preparing reports to the management.
3. Ensure strict compliance with all relevant Hygiene and Safety legislation and requirements.
4. Establish a training culture within the Food and Beverage team to ensure succession planning and culture.
5. Constantly review the product range to ensure that all key quality standards are maintained.
6. Take proper steps to formulate and implement all necessary rules and regulations that relate to F&B activity in Bangladesh.
7. Maintain close coordination with Executive Chef and Branch Manager to ensure proper services, proper recipes, and food quality, quantity, and tastes remain at the standard level for all times at all branches.
8. Schedule field testing and performance QC inspections.
9. Perform duty as an internal auditor and field focal point to eliminate all conflicting points that may be identified by the Management team, Food Safety Authority, Mobile team, etc.
11. To provide leadership, counseling, advice, and feedback to their peers.
12. Perform any other duties as required by the management.
1. Minimum bachelor's degree in any discipline.
2. Diploma in hotel management/hospitality from any reputed educational institution will get preference.
The applicants should have a minimum of 10 years of practical work experience at the corporate level in reputed Chinese/Thai Restaurants/5 star Hotels in relevant positions.
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary & Benefits:
Attractive salaries and other benefits packages will be offered to deserving candidates.
Potential candidates are requested to send their application mentioning expected salary & availability for joining with an updated CV to: email@example.com. Please write the position title in the email subject line. Application deadline 30 July 2023